CHENGDE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Welcome to chengde medical University
A Glance at Chengde Medical University
Download college prospectus After clicking wait to open the prospectus completely (heavy file)
An Admission Notice and a Visa Application Form for Overseas Students (Form JW202) will be sent to each successful applicant. Overseas applicants can apply for an X visa (for foreign students) to China at their local Chinese Embassy or Consulate with the Admission Notice, passport, Form JW202 and Physical Test Records (originals) required. Each student should register for the course at the CDMU bringing the originals of the above documents with them.
- WHO Registered.
- there are nearlly 2000 stuff members including over
600 professors and associate professors..
- Only 2-3 hours drive from Chinese capital city Beijing.
- Formly CDMC has been upgraded to Chengde Medical University
- 1500 mus and its total area covered by its buildings is about 210,000 m2.
- 12 teaching departments, 62 teaching and research center 24 labs, and 2 scientific research institutions, key lab.
- The University has one affiliated 7 non directly under affiliated hospitals and 40 teaching hospitals. Altogether there are over 12,800 beds.
Applicant for undergraduate programe (MBBS) should have atleast 60% marks in 12th garde or A level. Applicant should be in good health and should not have any disease like HIV.